Service Lifecycle Management Maturity Model™
Service Performance Insight proudly announces publication of the 2012 Service Lifecycle Management Maturity Model™ benchmark report.
The service industry is buzzing about a new way to create, sell and deliver repeatable service products. Itâ€™s called "service productization."Â Many find productized services alluring because of the promise of bigger sales pipelines, rapid deal closure, faster client time-to-value and improved project delivery quality.Â Based on our research, no other recent business topic has generated the same level of curiosity â€“ and confusion.Â
SPI Researchâ€™s newest benchmark provides valuable insight into:
- Productized services definition and benefits
- How to productize services using SPI's new SLM3™ service productization methodology
- Challenges, failure points and prerequisites
- The Service Lifecycle Management Maturity Model™ definitions, phases and metrics
- Best service productizing practices of the Best-of-the-Best firms
The report contains:Â Â
- 87 pages with 96 insightful charts and graphs
- Analysis derived from 102 Professional Service Organizations
- Eight PS vertical markets are represented:Â IT Consulting; Software and SaaS; Management Consulting; Hardware and Networking and other PS.