2014 Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark - SPECIAL DISCOUNT
Item Number: SPI14PSMB
Price: $495 (regularly $995)
The Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark is designed to help Professional Service Organizations (PSOs) understand their relative performance compared to an expansive benchmark of peers. It provides visibility into critical business processes and key performance measurements so organizations can compare, diagnose and improve their own performance. It provides prescriptive advice so organizations can pinpoint current levels of maturity and visualize the steps required to advance to the next level. Service Performance Insight (SPI) Research first introduced the "New Professional Services Maturity Model" benchmark report in January, 2008. Since that time more than 10,000 PS organizations have adopted it to chart their course to service excellence.
The report contains:
- 184 pages with 227 insightful charts and graphs
- Analysis derived from 238 Professional Service Organizations
- Five year trend analysis for 190 key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Base and variable compensation for 12 job titles
- Eight PS vertical markets: Advertising/Marketing, Architecture/Engineering, IT Consulting, Management Consulting, PS within Hardware, PS within SaaS and Software companies
- Detailed income statements
Your email address is important. We will email you a link to the report PDF. The report is over 7MB, so many email systems do not accept files this large.