The Top 13 firms outperformed their peers and the benchmark average with significantly higher profit, larger projects and more satisfied clients.
Best-of-the-Best PSO Comparison
Measurement Top 13 Firms All Others Average Advantage
EBITDA 30.2% 9.8% 209%
Average revenue per project $413K $178K 132%
Size of deal pipeline to forecast 309% 184% 68%
Annual revenue per employee $236K $150K 57%
Reference clients 85% 74% 14%
Projects delivered on-time 84% 77% 9%
For the past five years, Service Performance Insight has conducted in-depth analysis of the top 5% of PS Maturity™ benchmark participants to uncover the reasons for their superlative performance. Each year, the top 5% have been named the “Best-of-the-Best” based on superior PS Maturity™ benchmark scores.
SPI Research is proud to announce the 2014 top performers:
- Campus Managementprovides robust, elegant and cost-effective software solutions for higher education institutions. Campus Management is a four-time winner.
- TOP Step Consultingprovides consulting, implementation and training for Professional Service operations and software. TOP Step Consulting is a five-time winner.
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc is a strategy and business solutions consulting firm that envisions and designs emerging business ecosystems.LDS is a five-time winner.
- TopDown Consulting is a leader in designing, implementing, and deploying EPM solutions.
- SmartERP provides innovative, cost-effective, and configurable solutions and services to common business problems on the Oracle PeopleSoft platform. Two-time winner.
- e4 Services, LLC is a healthcare information technology consulting firm specializing in clinical, hospital information management and revenue cycle services.
- Agencyport Software builds software solutions that the world's top insurance carriers use to engage with their product distribution channels and technology partners.
- Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform.
- EAC Product Development Solutions provides tools and services to help companies get products to market faster.
- Varrow provides technology solutions for virtualization, storage, managed services and disaster recovery through advanced consulting and design services.
- The New Office is a leading NetSuite solution provider specializing in helping businesses improve processes and collaboration.
- Informatica Corporation is a leading independent provider of data integration, data quality, and big data software and solutions. Two-time winner.
- Trimble creates unique products and solutions incorporating positioning technologies that help customers streamline workflows and analyze complex information.