Ten (10) out of 234 participating organizations significantly outperformed the benchmark average by excelling in all five service performance dimensions – Leadership, Client Relationships, Human Capital Alignment, Service Execution and Finance and Operations.
The Top 10 firms outperformed their peers and the benchmark average with significantly higher profit, year over year revenue growth and more satisfied clients.
Best-of-the-Best PSO Comparison
Measurement Top 10 Firms All Others Average Advantage
EBITDA 27.4% 15.4% 78%
Average project margin 47.4% 35% 83%
Annual revenue growth 18.7% 11.1% 68%
Annual revenue per employee $208K $166K 26%
Reference clients 83.8% 74.9% 12%
Projects delivered on-time 83.1% 78.3% 6%
For the past four years, Service Performance Insight has conducted in-depth analysis of the top 5% of PS Maturity benchmark participants to uncover the reasons for their superlative performance. Each year, the top 5% have been named the “Best-of-the-Best” based on superior PS Maturity™ benchmark scores.
The 2013 top performers include:
- NTT Centerstance is a consulting company specializing in business transformation through process improvement and application of cloud technologies, and offers a complete lifecycle of cloud-related services (strategy, build/migrate, and run) across the entire cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.) NTT Centerstance has been named in SPI's "Best of the Best" list for two years running.
- TOP Step Consulting improves business efficiency and productivity for Professional Service operations by providing consulting and implementation services for professional services automation software. TOP Step Consulting is a four-time Best-of-the-Best winner.
- Campus Management provides robust, elegant and cost-effective software solutions for higher education institutions. Worldwide, more than 1,300 higher education institutions in 35 countries run on its administrative systems. Campus Management is a three-time winner.
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc is a strategy and business solutions consulting firm that envisions and designs emerging business ecosystems. LDS moves critical business strategies and operations online using people-centered solutions. LDS is a four-time Best-of-the-Best winner.
- Structure is exclusively focused on the energy and utility industry. From competitive markets and managing risk to reliability and operational changes, Structure helps clients achieve their goals and transform their business.
- Worksoft is a leading global provider of test automation software for packaged enterprise applications. Companies use Worksoft solutions to innovate faster, shorten project timelines, reduce costs, and improve business process quality for SAP and related software, including cloud, mobile and portal technologies.
- Evergreen brings a simple, logical approach that transforms complex IT operations to a much higher level of effectiveness, built on a bed of ITIL® v3 business value. Engagements are not measured in years but months, with measurable economic and strategic outcomes paving the way for logical follow-on activities.
- Business & Decision is an international Consulting and Systems Integration (CSI) company. It is a leader in Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Data Warehousing, Master Data Management (MDM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and a major player in Life Sciences Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
- Gimmal provides information and records management solutions that accelerate the delivery of business value and compliance. Gimmal’s software products extend the world's market-leading enterprise platforms, Microsoft SharePoint and SAP, to provide best-in-class unified records management, information governance, compliance, and business application solutions. Inc. Magazine has named Gimmal as one of America’s fastest growing private companies for 7 consecutive years.
- Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility. Perceptive is a three-time Best-of-the-Best winner.